This view of Juneau in the 1930's shows the Douglas bridge under construction. The Territorial Building, now the State Capitol, is in the center. The Court House (near Fourth and Main) and the Juneau Public School (near Fifth and Franklin) are some of the buildings that are gone. Holy Trinity is located in the lower right of this photograph, near the photographer's name.
415 Fourth Street, Juneau, Alaska 99801
|Copyright © 2020 Church of the Holy Trinity|
Phone: (907) 586-3532 - FAX: (206) 209-2077