[ Back to: Holy Trinity Home Page ]
Church of the Holy Trinity

 

The Alaska Searchlight

Calling itself "a literary and news journal of the far north," the Alaska Searchlight was one of Juneau's earliest newspapers. Its first issue was published on December 17, 1894, and it continued for about 4 years.

In 1895, some Juneau citizens were interested in starting an Episcopal church to be known as Trinity Church. The following are the Searchlight's stories of their efforts.

 

Church of the Holy Trinity

415 Fourth Street, Juneau, Alaska 99801
 
Copyright © 2020 Church of the Holy Trinity
Phone: (907) 586-3532 - FAX: (206) 209-2077